About SERVPRO of North Lilburn
Brian H. & Bruce H. Bowen
Owners of SERVPRO of North Lilburn
As the owner of multiple SERVPRO offices, our owners have a successful business model that has helped them earn a great reputation for each location of the SERVPRO brand they represent. With such a large area surrounding Lilburn, we have thousands of homes, apartments, businesses, and municipal properties that have come to depend on our fast response and expertise in an emergency.
We know that being ready in an emergency is critical to saving our customers time and money, so we strive to handle any sized disaster with ease and confidence. We have a highly trained team of certified professionals and an expanding inventory of recovery and restoration equipment that can help our crew overcome any obstacles in returning a residential or commercial property to its original condition.
As a restoration team, we understand that only part of the work that we do is to help families and business owners pick up the pieces after a disaster. Our staff shares these communities with you, and when we respond to disasters in Lilburn, Pleasant Hill, Bethesda, and Norcross, we are helping our neighbors to overcome these emergencies. As a close knit community, families enjoys the Malibu Grand Prix, Tiny Towne, and have fallen in love with the local parks and recreational areas like Lilian Webb Park.
Emergencies and disasters can turn your life upside down; our experienced team is ready to help. Our professionals work hard and smart to give every customer from Pittsburg to Lilburn the same fast response when faced with the effects of water, fire, mold, storms, flooding, and biohazard threats. You can always count on SERVPRO of North Lilburn to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician